Saturday, March 7, 2009

stop comparing me!

there's one thing you guys should stop doing;
STOP COMPARING ME WITH JIAYI!
people are taking my pictures to compare them with jiayi's. we don't look the same! although both of us are fair; have brown hair, wear eyeliners, and have fringes; WE DON'T LOOK THE SAME!
so stop comparing me with tan jiayi! we're from different schools; she has a boyfriend. she's pretty, i'm not. she's popular, i'm in the middle. tania and her are good friends, and although tania and i are friends too; that doesn't make me jiayi. tania's popular too; you should know that as well. :)
anyway, i will be thankful if you guys stop comparing me with jiayi; i just think it's best being an original. thanks. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lols tinnnnn! :)
    JiaYi and you do look alike though Tania and I have to agree. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no we don't!
    don't compare us both pleassse? :(
    i don't even look like jiayi!

    ReplyDelete