Sunday, March 22, 2009

my new boy

i am so excited! i've got a new guy in my life. i have lots of his pictures; so i am happy to share with you!here's my new guy. ;)

his smile :)
so yeng!
i am so in love with him!
i know i'm outdated lor, but after watching "the devil beside you",
i just can't stop thinking about him!
omg look at how he kiss! i wish the girl's me.
move off, rainie! :(

my dream boy is him. :)
i want to fly to taiwan to see him! i have this dream about him proposing to me!
we were at the gardens, walking, when he ...
kneeel down and said,
"tina, will you..marry me?"
in chinese. i know chinese lor. so of course i can communicate with my handsome mike!
i then hugged him. (when he gets up of course!)
oh so romantic!
so yes,
i am in love with mike. :)
-tinnnnn.

3 comments:

  1. Olivia here. Could not write as Olivia in The Babes instead. Rrrrrrr!
    Mike He? Hahahahah I thought it's a new guy in college or something! The guy who called you lizard's cute! ;)
    -Olivia in The Babes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I update already lor. Wahh! Loving me Chinese slang! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new boy?!Lols.Update laaaa dearie!

    ReplyDelete